There is an unsaved comment in progress. You will lose your changes if you continue. Are you sure you want to reopen the work item?
Foreign Key Error in AdventureWorksLT for SQL Azure
Telerik published a sample for reporting against Azure databases using ADO.net Entity Data Model. I loaded the AdventureWorksLT database to SQLAzure using the provided script (buildawltaz.cmd) but the table relationships among Product, ProductCategory,
and ProductModel were not created, which I verified through SQL Server Mgmt Studio (2008 R2). I created the Foreign Keys by scripting the relevant Keys in my local AdventureWorksLT and then applying the scripts to the SQL Azure version. Creating the Product_ProductModel
foreign key failed a check process, because there is one ProductModelID (101) which is not in the ProductModel table - I fixed that record, and the FK constraint executed correctly.
I suspect that the installer fails to install the foreign keys because the check of the constraint fails and kills that particular process. I did not pay attention to the output of the installer to confirm this.